Rehearsal Rooms: COVID-19 measures
Dear Rocklab Members,
Please take note of the following sanitary measures, which apply as of April 12 2021 and until further notice.
I. Access to Rocklab:
- Access will only be granted for rehearsal purposes, to retrieve material or to take part in an event or activity organized by Rocklab.
- Access is strictly reserved to Rocklab members in possession of a valid membership, and to the participants of events/activities organized by Rocklab who have individually signed the official disclaimer (download HERE). Moreover, they need to have a valid room reservation and/or confirmed access to an event/activity organized by Rocklab. Access is forbidden to any accompanying personnel (friends, fans, family).
- It is mandatory to submit a request for room and slot reservation via Quickstudio at least 48H in advance. We will then confirm the reservation.
- We will do our best to allow you to rehearse in your usual room and during your usual slots. Please book your usual slots.
- The number of people per rehearsal room is currently limited to 4.
- Members wishing to pick up material from their locker or rehearsal room must contact Rocklab beforehand and agree on a date and time.
- Members will comply at all times with the instructions given on the Rocklab premises, be it via sign postage or by Rockhal and Rocklab staff and security personnel.
II. Access times:
Until further notice, the opening times are as follows:
All the rehearsal rooms will be available for one single daily slot, which can be booked by a single band or project between 10:00 and 23:00, from Monday to Sunday.
Time slots will have to be booked via Quickstudio and confirmed by Rocklab.
III. Sanitary instructions:
- Rocklab is subject to the official sanitary measures. Additional measures may be taken.
- Masks must be worn in common areas (corridors, toilets). Access to Rocklab will be refused to anyone not wearing a mask.
- Common sanitary reflexes ("gestes barrière") must be respected.
- Hydroalcoholic hand disinfection product will be available at several key points in the Rocklab facilities. Cleaning wipes may be available if required.
- Wearing a mask is also compulsory inside the rehearsal rooms if a physical distance of 2m between members is not possible. Except for the singers.
- Each singer will use his/her own microphone, equipped with his/her own cable.
- The use of wind instruments is forbidden.