Rehearsal Rooms: COVID-19 measures
I. Access to Rocklab:
- Access will only be granted for rehearsal purposes, to retrieve material or to take part in an event or activity organized by Rocklab.
- Access is strictly reserved to Rocklab members in possession of a valid membership, to the tutors and participants of the dance classes and participants of events/activities organized by Rocklab who have individually signed the official waiver (download HERE). Moreover, they need to have a valid room reservation and/or confirmed access to an event/activity organized by Rocklab. Access is forbidden to any accompanying personnel (friends, fans, family).
II. Access to the rehearsal spaces:
- The tutors of the dance classes are in charge of welcoming their participants directly at the Rocklab entrance door.
- It is mandatory to submit a request for room and slot reservation via Quickstudio at least 48H in advance. We will then confirm the reservation.
- We will do our best to allow you to rehearse in your usual room and during your usual slots. Please book your usual slots.
- The number of people per rehearsal room is currently limited to 4.
- The number of people in the dance room is limited to 6 (tutors included).
- Members wishing to pick up material from their locker or rehearsal room must contact Rocklab beforehand and agree on a date and time.
- Members will comply at all times with the instructions given on the Rocklab premises, be it via sign postage or by Rockhal and Rocklab staff and security personnel.
III. Access times:
Until further notice, the opening times are as follows:
All the rehearsal rooms will be available for one single daily slot, which can be booked by a single band or project between 10:00 and 23:00, from Monday to Saturday.
The dance room will be available for one single daily slot, which can be booked between 10:00 and 23:00, from Monday to Saturday.
This time slot can only be used by a single group or project, always composed of the 6 same people.
Time slots will have to be booked via Quickstudio and confirmed by Rocklab.
IV. Sanitary Instructions:
- Rocklab is subject to the official sanitary measures. Additional measures may be taken.
- Masks must be worn in common areas (corridors, toilets). Access to Rocklab will be refused to anyone not wearing a mask.
- Common sanitary reflexes ("gestes barrière") must be respected.
- Hydroalcoholic hand disinfection product will be available at several key points in the Rocklab facilities. Cleaning wipes may be available if required.
- Wearing a mask is also compulsory inside the rehearsal rooms, the dance room and spaces hosting an event or activity, if a physical distance of 2m between participants is not possible. Except for the singers, while exercising their activity.
- If there are more than 4 users in the dance room, masks have to be worn at all times, regardless of any physical distance between theses users.
- Each singer will use his/her own microphone, equipped with his/her own cable.
- The use of wind instruments is forbidden.
- Users of the dance room will ensure that the space is ventilated after use by opening the window.